Please complete the payment process below and then send the required materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with your payment ID included. We will send you the mixed/mastered track via email within five business days. You may request edits twice, but generally artists are satisfied with the initial result.
- Send only the audio files that you want included in the mix.
- All tracks need to be continuous individual files and need to begin at the same start-time.
- All tracks you prepare need to have your mix plugins removed unless you have tracks with specific sound design elements. (Example: Creative EQs, Creative Distortion, etc.)
- If you have sound-design effects that rely on live plugins, render those as a separate audio file.
- Name your tracks clearly (Example: Kick, Snr, HH, OH, Sub, Main Lead, etc.)
- Time correct & pitch correct (tune) your tracks beforehand.
- Clean your tracks beforehand. (Example: trim and clean any audio clips that have unwanted noise)
- Ensure each track has a spacious amount of headroom and no clipping.
- Format: 44.1 Khz; 24bit WAV Files.
- All stems need to be in a folder titled as follows: ArtistName_TrackTitle_bpm (example: JayBlue_WithYou_135bpm).
- 1 or 2 reference tracks.
- A rough mix you have done previously.
- A document with specific instructions if needed.